April Winds & Photo Benders or Managing Your Energy
But no April winds ever touched us. In our stable place a love sprouted, grew:
As rightfully empowered by the dew.
With four weeks left of the semester,
What you HAVE to do
What you CHOOSE to do.
NECESSITY over DECEPTION
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP instead of WASTE
Important, But not urgent.
Preparation Prevention Values Clarification Exercise Relationship-building TRUE recreation/relaxation.
1. De-clutter- Researching photographer’s workflow for portrait studio. Implement workflow to include Lightroom 4 and Adobe Photoshop 6. Find Help. Edit 20 years of photography. Keep only the FINEST and INCOMPARABLE. SIMPLIFY!
2. Avoid TOXIC PEOPLE- don’t call Britney Spears back.
3. DO THE DIFFICULT STUFF FIRST- I guess I get to relax after all!
5. CONNECT-happiness echoing
6. EAT HEALTHY FOODS 7 DRINK WATER- Or you might become a coffee achiever like me & Dave Grohl.
CLICK ABOVE HERE to see Dave Grohl in FRESH POTS!!!!!
7. MOVE AROUND- for those of you who smoke pot in the morning instead of drink coffee.
8. Never follow the rules and always carry a crimper.